Cuddlefish Crochet

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

A travel-crochet bag. So far I've spent more time crocheting it on the train, than I've actually used it for travel-size projects. Hrm. Go figure. But it was fun to make, especially when I cut all the loops (also on the train) and looked like I had been outside in a red snowstorm.















A skirt, based on another skirt I saw on Crochetville.org. Awesome forum!




















A bunch of potholders for a charity-type thing. The trick is to make them in the colours of your various friends' kitchens, and point it out to them. How can they say no? :D



Another thing I made while on the train. I doubt
I would have made all those little squares if I hadn't been stuck on the train for 4-5 hours at a time, several times a month.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:17 pm, Blogger Maria said…

    Wow, the scarf is amazing, it's beautiful

     
  • At 1:43 pm, Blogger Yasmin said…

    Wow! It's lovely scarf.
    Yasmin.

     
  • At 11:42 am, Blogger emy said…

    Wow, your use of colors are really cool!

    That's gonna get me thinking on doing more multi-colored projects!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home