Cuddlefish Crochet

Saturday, August 26, 2006

It's been a while since I updated this thing, but I've been busy. For a while, I felt more like knitting, and that produced these items:


This is a sweater for my boyfriend's mum:

















After that, I had a run-in with the Darla sweater from Cool Crochet. It didn't look right on me, so I ended up knitting this with the yarn I bought for it instead:


















Then I went scarf crazy, and embarked on quite a journey of stash busting:

This is the leftovers from my lavender wide-neck sweater.


















A single skein I bought on sale became this:

















This is reversable two-coloured patent knit:



















And finally the rest of the yarn from the not-to-be Darla sweater:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home